Domestic New Build
As land costs continue to escalate, the footprint of a domestic building can be significantly increased by utilising modern building methods of construction incorporating external wall insulation.
In conjunction with increasing the internal space, applying an insulated render system also allows the designers to achieve much greater thermal efficiency by incorporating significant thicknesses of insulation to achieve very low U-values or even Passive Haus standards.
The vast range of colours and textures available with the new silicone based thin coat render systems gives designers the flexibility of achieving a modern, crisp façade. Other design features can also be incorporated to achieve a maintenance free, quality external finish.
The Benefits of a New Build system for Domestic Properties
The benefits of utilising insulated render systems for new build developments should not be overlooked;
- Improves the overall energy efficiency of the building
- Ability to meet a wide range of thermal requirements
- Can address the issue of skills shortages within the industry
- Cost effective in both materials and time on site
- Internal building footprint is increased, improving build cost per m2
- Helps improve carbon footprint by reducing construction energy costs
- Can improve acoustic performance and comfort
- Can use sustainable and recyclable materials
- Creates a modern, clean and weatherproof exterior façade
- Minimal maintenance requirements
Visit our Modular Hub. We have a wide range of Insulated Render and Brick Slip Systems for the Modular and Offsite Construction sector.