Almost 300 guests from across the construction industry are set to attend the flagship event, which showcases the EWI industry as a whole and demonstrates the vital role that EWI plays in improving the energy efficiency of thousands of homes in the UK each year.
Now in its third year, a record number of INCA members took the opportunity to enter the eight award categories covering projects in the non-residential and domestic sectors, training, sustainability and outstanding achievement which was new for 2015.
The judging panel, consisting of industry experts from AgilityECO, BBA, CITB, CoRE, DECC and EAE, have claimed to single out the high level of technical excellence achieved on the diverse range of projects which have helped to improve living standards and contributed to wider social benefits.
Chair of the judging panel Gearóid Lane, who is the CEO of AgilityECO, said:
“We were extremely impressed by the standard of entries this year which demonstrates the outstanding work being delivered by the EWI industry. INCA members are uniquely placed to deliver the highest quality standards for their clients and continue to use EWI to transform homes and businesses across the UK. Congratulations to all the shortlisted companies – a great achievement against strong competition!”
Best of luck to all finalists!
Non-Residential New Build
- Bexley College – Sto Ltd / Plastering Contractors (Stanmore) Ltd
- Cardiff Children’s Hospital – Sto Ltd / Joyner PA (Cymru) Ltd
- Northumbria Specialist Emergency Care Hospital – Dryvit UK Ltd
- Warwickshire College – Sto Ltd / Joyner PA (Cymru) Ltd
Domestic New Build
- Bath Spa University – SPSenvirowall Ltd / Woodman Bros Ltd
- Brookway & Bennett Square – Alsecco (UK) Ltd / PRS Group
- Kew Bridge – SPSenvirowall Ltd / Plastering
Domestic Refurbishment – High Rise
- Bacton Tower – Saint-Gobain Weber / Primars Coatings Services Ltd
- Ewart, Shaftoe & Bramwell Court – Alsecco (UK) Ltd / Turner Facilities Management Ltd
- Northfield House – Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd / Rateavon Ltd
- Ravenscraig – Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd / ECL Contracts
- Worcester High Rise – Structherm Ltd / VolkerLaser Ltd
Domestic Refurbishment – Low Rise (5 houses or fewer)
- Cefn Road – SPSenvirowall Ltd / SERS Energy Solutions Ltd
- Charlecombe Road – Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd / Rateavon Ltd
- Mesderwen – SPSenvirowall Ltd / SERS Energy Solutions Ltd
- Yew House – Alsecco (UK) Ltd / ECL Contracts
Domestic Refurbishment – Low Rise (6 houses or more)
- Burbank Street – Wetherby Building Systems Ltd / Sykes Specialist Contracting Ltd
- Craghead Regeneration – Structherm Ltd / Westdale Services Ltd
- Park Road Flats – Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd / CCG (Scotland) Ltd
- St Joan’s House – Saint-Gobain Weber / Aspiration Energy
- Sterte Court – SPSenvirowall Ltd / C&P Plastering Contractors Ltd
- Telford & Wrekin – Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd / Westdale Services Ltd
- Kilwaughter Chemical Company Ltd
- Mapei UK Ltd
- Sto Ltd
- Astley Facades (UK) Ltd
- ECL Contracts
- SPSenvirowall Ltd
- The winner of this award will be announced at the Awards Dinner.