The Insulated Render & Cladding Association have announced today that DECC has recently published updated Terms and Conditions for GDHIF Phase 2 which will reopen for applications shortly after additional funding of up to £100 million was announced earlier this year.
Funding rates and other scheme details will be confirmed by DECC in due course prior to the scheme reopening.
An important change comes to the application process for householders, who will now need to provide the following to complete an application:
- Green Deal Advice Report or an Energy Performance Certificate which is less than two years old and which recommends the measure(s) being applied for.
- Quote/s for the work which must include:
– the customer’s name;
– the address of the property to be improved;
– the name of the Registered Participant providing the quote which must be the name used to register with the scheme;
– for each measure, the total estimated cost of the work to install the measure, inclusive of VAT if applicable and any discount or refund to be applied (either before or after payment) and excluding any finance interest or cost;
– Proof of ownership of the property for undertakings (such as landlords).
Applicants must be the Owner or Occupier of the property they are improving.
Managing agents will not be eligible to apply under this scheme.
Other changes to the Terms and Conditions include a requirement on Scheme Participants to complete an additional declaration that the required standard has been complied with when completing a voucher and the removal of Passive Flue Gas Heat Recovery Systems as an eligible measure.
The Terms and Conditions can be viewed in full at: