DECC have today released the latest Green Deal / ECO statistics.
Green Deal figures are to the end of June whereas ECO is to the end of May.
A few key points to note:
– Of the 3,461 GreenDeal cash back measures installed to date, 99% are boilers with only 18 insulation measures.
– Under ECO:
- 39,034 Cavity Wall Insulation to date, up 12,198 on last month – annual run rate 94k
- 57,457 Loft Insulation to date, up 12,051 on last month – annual run rate 138kk
- 3,094 Solid Wall Insulation to date up 1,529 on last month – annual run rate 7.425
- ECO brokerage – trades down June vs May.
These results are very disappointing and there is no indication of a significant upturn in activity compared to the first 4 months of the year.