Silicone & Acrylic Finishes
As UK sole distributor for German manufacturing partner BASF, Wetherby Building Systems offer a comprehensive range of anti-crack silicone renders, incorporating a wide choice of textures and finishes.
The HECK range of products, (formerly recognised under the Colfirmit Rajasil brand name), have an unrivalled track record in Europe and are becoming increasingly popular in the UK due to their superb quality, ease of application and superior colour range.
The flexible anti-crack formulation and ultra-violet resistant pigments of a silicone or acrylic render allow for large areas to be seamlessly rendered with perfect colour consistency.
In addition to being an excellent finishing coat for external wall insulation systems, Wetherby Silicone Renders are suitable for application onto thin coat or thick coat render-only systems.
The unrivalled versatility of Wetherby silicone and acrylic renders allows the products to be specified with confidence to transform virtually any substrate, giving dull and tired looking structures a new lease of life.
And with the vast choice of colours and textures offered within the HECK range, architects are now able to widen their scope and unleash their creative flair when designing prestigious buildings that require a more modern rendered finish.
Wetherby Silicone & Acrylic Renders …
- Pre-mixed in 25kg tubs – no need to add water
- Unrivalled anti-crack formulations
- Superior coverage rates
- Exceptional weatherproofing properties, UV stable
- Vapour permeable, reducing condensation
- High levels of impact resistance
- Suitable for uneven substrates
- Low maintenance with self cleaning properties
- Excellent adhesion and ease of application
- 50 year track record throughout Europe
- Conform to the European Organisation for Technical Approval standard for External Wall Insulation
Silicone ‘VS’ Acrylic
|Range Of Colours Available|
|Ease Of Application|
|Dirt Repellence – Self Cleaning Properties||–|
|Vapour Permeability – Allowing System To Breathe||–|