Terms & Conditions
This web site is owned by and operated on behalf of Wetherby Building Systems Ltd (“Wetherby Ltd”), registered in England & Wales under company number 3621726 and with its registered office at 1 Kid Glove Road, Golborne Enterprise Park, Golborne, Greater Manchester, WA3 3GS.These are the conditions of use of this web site. By viewing and using this web site you indicate your acceptance of these conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. The material and information on this web site is directed solely at and is to be used only by persons who access it from within the United Kingdom. This web site, all its content and any contract brought into being as a result of use of this web site is governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. The release, publication or distribution of the information contained on this web site in jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom may be restricted by law. Persons in a jurisdiction outside the United Kingdom from which this information is accessed, published or distributed should inform themselves about and observe such restrictions and are responsible for compliance with any local laws (to the extent that they may be applicable).
3. Although Wetherby Ltd has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate, neither Wetherby Ltd nor its affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees or representatives make any warranty of any kind (expressed or implied) as to, or assume any legal liability for, (in each case to the extent permitted by law), the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any information contained on this web site, nor do they accept any liability to keep the information contained on this web site up to date.
4. By accessing this web site you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Wetherby Ltd nor any of its affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees or representatives be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the information or hyperlinks available on this web site.
5. In the event that Wetherby Ltd is held liable for any loss or damage, you further agree that Wetherby Ltd will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage which arises from your use of the web site for any and all purposes or from reliance on any part of it.
6. Wetherby Ltd reserves the right to revise this web site or withdraw access to part or all of it at any time.
7. Wetherby Ltd and its affiliated companies have not reviewed, are not responsible for, do not endorse the content of, and accept no liability in respect of any information contained on any web site that is referenced by a link from this web site or which may be linked to this web site. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience only. If you decide to access other web sites through any such link, you do so at your own risk and will be bound by any terms and conditions of use which that other site may impose on its users. Any dealings you may have with any third party are your responsibility and Wetherby Ltd accepts no responsibility to assist in the resolution of any dispute which may ensue. Wetherby Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of your dealings with any third party.
8. Copyright, Trademarks & Intellectual Property Rights
8.1 The copyright in all web site design, text, graphics and any other displayed content, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other materials on this web site is the property of Wetherby Ltd and / or their content and technology providers.
8.2 Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using the web site as an informative resource. Any other use of textual or graphical materials on this web site, including reproduction (except as allowed above), modification, distribution or republication, without prior written permission from Wetherby’s Head of Marketing is strictly prohibited and legal action will almost certainly ensure should any breaches be consequently discovered or brought to our attention.
8.3 Any brand names used in the web site are trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these names or titles and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
10. Should any of these conditions be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable due to the laws of any state or country in which these conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these conditions and the remaining conditions will survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We will not collect any personal information about you unless you have chosen to give it to us. If you require further information, samples, u-value calculations, wish to open an account or would like to contact your local depot / area sales manager, we may ask for your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number so that we can contact you accordingly.We may use the information provided by you to communicate with you, to provide a more personalised online and offline experience, for record keeping purposes, and in aggregate (and therefore anonymously) for market research purposes, to track activity on our site, to publish trends and/or to improve usefulness and content.
On rare occasions, we may use other companies to provide services on our behalf. These services may include but are not limited to packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer’s questions about products or services, sending postal mail and e-mails, analysing data and processing credit or debit card payments. We will only provide those companies with the information they need to deliver the service and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Subscribed to our Mailing List?
Wetherby are committed to protecting your privacy.
By opting in to our mailing list, we will use this to keep you up to date with the latest product news, exhibitions, event and special offers, based on your preferences. Wetherby will not share your details with any other company without your consent.
You may opt out of receiving information about our latest, products, services, events and developments by unsubscribing at the bottom of any marketing email or by sending us an email to email@example.com.